Sunday, April 19, 2015

Another layout for All About Scrapbooks using My Minds Eye "Hello World"

Hi everyone & welcome once again.

Today I have another fun layout to share for All About Scrapbooks using the fab & colourful 


"The spectacular $5 Ferry Ride"

These are photos from a trip into Sydney last year.  I have never ever caught a ferry from the outer western suburbs into Sydney...we've always either caught a train or drove in the car.  So this was a whole new experience for me....and who would have thought that a $5 fair on public transport could be so spectacular!  I had a ball & loved it.  If I've ever got to go into Sydney again, I know what I will be doing from now on....I'll be parking the car at some point along the Parramatta River 
and catching the ferry!



Here's a few close ups....















As always, all the details on products & techniques can be seen over on the AAS blog HERE
Please pop over there if you want more details :)


Thanks so much for dropping by!  
Enjoy the rest of your weekend...what's left of it.  xx

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gosh! I haven't been on the Parramatta Ferry for years - you struck beautiful weather, too, by the photos:):) Loooovely page as always!!!

Lizzyc said...

That looks like a wonderful ferry ride, the photos look amazing, and always love your layers and clusters!

Val-Belle said...

That looks like a cool trip. Love the pic with the bridge. Very cool. Such fun papers too. Lovely layout :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails