Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kaisercraft DT - XO

The next paper range from Kasiercraft is Valentines Day themed....and is called XO
 
But of course, me being me....and liking to occasionally scrap outside the square, I've created something non-Valentines!  It has gorgeous pinks, blues, with touches of black & white, so it pretty much would be suited for any type of layout
 
My layout is on little miss Olivia
 
 
"So Sweet"

The pinks & blues of this collection went so well with her cute little knitted jumper...hence the reason why I've scrapped this photo :)
 
The word "sweet" that forms part of the title is from the Collectables pack...and there are heaps of other Valentine's related words in the pack as well, plus LOTS of other pieces, as always.
 
 

I've used some paper blooms, collectables pieces & some 2Crafty chipboard, Funky Heart Swirls, for my cluster....oh, and there's a flair button in there as well.
 
 

Here's some more of the Collectables pieces...the heart arrow, love stamp & the 'Love You' circle at the top.
 
 

I've also used some of the "Be Mine" 4x6 Captured Moments cards in amongst the paper layers in various spots on the page
 
 

The white circles are 2Crafty Circular Panel that I've cut into pieces & placed
at the sides of the photo.
 
 
Next up is a couple of cards...
 
"My One & Only"

Again using some of the Captured Moments cards...collectables pieces & papers & cut-outs from the XO paper pad...along with some gorgeous paper blooms
 
 

 
 
"Ps.  I love You"

More layers of pieces from the paper pad, Captured Moments cards & collectables pieces, with more blooms, flower & flair button.  The word 'Love" is from the collectables pack & is mounted up on some foam tape.
 
 

I traced a heart onto one of the Captured Moments cards & then cut it out, using the negative piece as the top layer on my card
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my creations & have been inspired by this lovely collection.
It is available at All About Scrapbooks HERE
 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by today!  xx

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is such a sweet paper range it works well with pretty layouts.. love your layout and love the cards too!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful collection and it makes for such a very sweet baby page.

Margaret Mifsud said...

This paper collections worked beautiful for the layout Linda!! Such an adorable photo and a gorgeous page! Love the cards too. Absolutely stunning work!!

Ella Swan said...

So pretty! Those envelopes with the print inside are gorgeous! Just wondering it they come with the collection or you bought or made them. Such a nice finishing touch!

Lizzy Hill said...

Such a pretty range! And Miss O looks soooo cute & is obv having a ball....love how you've used those circles in the bg, too....gorg cards, too:):)

Val-Belle said...

Such a cute layout and O is a real cutie pie. Love the papers and the cards are gorgeous. I love the insides of the envelopes... so cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails