Saturday, August 2, 2014

More Simple Stories - The Story of Us for All About Scrapbooks

Good morning peeps...I hope everyone is well on this rather fresh Saturday morning!
 
Just a quick share today, for my last DT project for July using Simple Stories "The Story of Us" collection for All About Scrapbooks.
 
I have had a heap of fun creating with this amazing collection during the month...there's so many possibilities with this one!
 
"Our Engagement"
 
 I have replicated the smaller doily on the right, which is part of the paper, with a larger hand punched doily on the left side of the page.
 
 
Here's a few close ups....
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
If you pop on over to the AAS blog HERE you can check out all the details
of products & techniques used :)
 
Thanks so much for dropping by xx

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I have that punch and never realised what a gorgeous doily it would make. Love the repetition of circles and your pretty flower clusters. Your were pretty then and even more so now xx

Lizzy Hill said...

Love the way u have used the circles --& the love chippy is a fab touch:):)

Leslie Germain said...

Oh my! I LOVE this! Such pretty colors and love the circles!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails