Just quickly popping in to share my photos for week 3 of the FMS photo a day challenge...
15. Alone - he hates being left alone each day when everyone goes off to work
16. Your favourite colour - Browns/earthy/autumn tones...of any shade, really :)
17. Busy - Scrapping
I have 3 photos for the next prompt - just couldn't help myself as we had quite a few beauties wanting to come say hello while on our early morning walk...
18. Hello - This gorgeous fella just had to come over & say hello...and I'm so glad that he did.
18. And this fellow too....
18. And then all his mates wanted in on the action as well.
It looks like they are looking at Oscar and thinking...what the?!?!
19. Button - Buttons in this case....I have quite a few in my stash...lol
20. On your mind - 24/7....working out our itinerary.
Yep, it's really going to happen...we're off to Ireland later this year!! woohooo :)
21. Fire - In the sky - it really does look like a fire, doesn't it...but nope, it's just a blazing sunset.
Thanks so much for dropping by & taking the time to look at what goes on in my world....and thanks also for all your fabulous comments on my last post. I will definitely post about other commissioned layouts in the future :)
Enjoy the rest of your day! xx