Friday, March 1, 2013

A new technique to share over on the 2crafty blog!

Hi everyone,
Being the 1st of the month, it is my turn to share my DT work over on the 2crafty blog...and todays post includes a new technique I've discovered :)

Here is just a little sneak peek of what you will find over on the 2crafty blog....

 



 
 
Some of you may have already seen the following, but I'm hoping you'll still pop over to the 2crafty blog to still have a looksie at my March post....and I'm hoping you'll think the new technique on the layout above will be worth it :)
 
 







 







 
You can see my post on the 2crafty blog in full HERE
Thanks so much for popping by & showing me your support :)  xx

4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning sneaks...off to go and check out the full reveal.

Marelize said...

I love the gesso and muslin technique Linda! Your work is always stunning! xx

Ella Swan said...

Amazing job you did with all the 2Crafty chippie! Hope you are well!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Amazing work, Linda - you are the Chippy Queen, I thinketh! Love how you 'texturize' it in so many different ways AND share the techniques, too:):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails