Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February FMS photo a day {week 1}



Hi everyone...Happy Wednesday! :)
Just quickly sharing my photos for week 1 of Fat Mum Slim photo a day for Feb....

Had lots of fun with these....




 Feb. 1 - Fork ....of the gardening variety :)
{The rusty spade in the background was one made by one of he kids at school...
just can't remember which one!!}
 
 
 
 2. Pattern - This annoying little spider that lives inside the side mirror on my car has made some pretty patterns especially for me to take pictures of for FMS photo a day...lol



 And a 2nd one for today... 
2. Pattern - Wind blown patterns in the sand
{taken at Perry sand dunes - near Wentworth on the NSW/VIC border}
 





3. Something beginning with E - Erosion under these train tracks from local floods a few years ago. The line is unused & still in this condition {I took this photo that morning}
 
 



 
4. Hope - This is where I hope to travel to later this year :)
 
 



5. Something you smelled - Perfume I wore today - Calvin Klein {Beauty} ♥
 
 


6. Soft - Soft cuddly Koala ♥
{taken on my recent holiday in Victoria at The Great Ocean Road}
 




7. Your name - Hubby & my nicknames written in the sand
 
 
 
Thanks so much for popping in...until next time, enjoy the rest of your week!
xx

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Wonderful images Linda - I admire your dedication to this project. Your photography is excellent.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning photography Linda...you know just what makes a beautiful photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails