Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SBT50 Cyber Crop


This months Scrapbooking Top 50 cyber crop is a sketch themed CC, and it all started off last night on the SBT50 forum....and lucky ol me is guest designer :)

For my sketch, I chose a Pagemaps sketch....and my challenge is to add some doodling to your layout.

Here is the sketch...




And here is my sample layout....

I have flipped the sketch on it's side....and I have doodled around the outside edge of my layout, plus doodled some stitching around each piece of patterned paper....and I've also used a CW template to doodle some branches & leaves across my page.

For my challenge there is a $25 voucher from Scrapbooking Haven up for grabs!!! (Huge thanks to Scrapbooking Haven for the generous prize & support of this months CC!). 

You can check out all the other sketches & challenges HERE on the SBT50 forum.
The CC runs until 23rd October, so you have plenty of time to get some entries in & there are lots of other great prizes on off, so head on over & join in on all the CC fun!

Thanks for dropping by & TFL!

3 comments:

Kel said...

VERY noice Linda- love yr stuff :)s

Chloe said...

The doodling looks amazing!!! Love the sketch too :-)

Marelize said...

Love the sketch you picked Linda and your layout is beautiful! Hope to give this one a go. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails