Friday, October 21, 2011

Manor House Creations

Are having a sketch competition, so I thought I would give it a go....it is a gorgeous sketch!





And this is what I created.....


Using the gorgeous Manorhouse Creations "Grandmas Garden - Rose Garden" flowers that are available at Handmade by Suzanne.  I have also used some really REALLY old papers from my stash - Pink Paislee Vintage Moon  - Moon Pie & Chatter Box Olive Parlor Roses (now that's old!  lol)...plus some more recent My Minds Eye Lost & Found two.....with a few buttons, lace, handcut leaves & Prima pearl flourish.

Pics are from our trip back in May - While staying at Mildura we took a trip out to Red Cliffs....wow, stunning scenery - my camera & I loved it!

Thanks so much for dropping by & TFL.  xxx

6 comments:

Lauren T said...

So lovely. I really like the colour combination for the papers. Those photos are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Absolutely STUNNING Linda!! Those colours are just magic and I am so excited that you played along!! Have a great weekend :))xx

Kel said...

Love the colour combo Linda- very warm!

Marelize said...

I adore this layout Linda! The colours are gorgeous and you scrap nature photos so well.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. :)

Sara said...

Gorgeous! I love the earthy colours.

Anonymous said...

i really love how you use those leaves can you tell me where you got them from? They look so good on your pages.
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails