Saturday, October 22, 2011

15th Oct Stuck sketch...


Home alone on a Saturday....washing done, cleaning done...even a bit of baking done, so what's a girl to do next?.....why, scap of course!  lol

Here is the sketch....



And here is my layout...


I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with it....not sure exactly what it is?  maybe it's the misting?  or the colours?  I was almost at the point of binning it, then I added a bit more misting, and I then I thought it was ok...but only just ok  lol.  Pics are of our family paint war a few years ago on a little getaway at Jindabyne...which was a lot of fun!  (used lots of Lil Somethin's on this one)

TFL  xx

3 comments:

Marelize said...

I think it looks fantastic Linda! I love the colours and the pics are so fun!! :)

scrapbookertink said...

This is such a fun layout, love the colours, take care, Doreen x

Sara said...

I think it looks great, the colours are fab.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails