Sunday, September 4, 2011

September Scrap the Girls....

This months STG challenge is a great one....to use clips, clips, clips! 
Most of us LOVE using clips on our pages, including me, so this one is right up my alley :)

I ended up using a total of 4 clips.....

 I really love the colour combo in this...the teal, pink...and a splash of black.  Turned out way better than I thought it would :)......  I've used a couple of Sue's Lovelybug Bits n Bobs buttons on this one <3

I thought I'd share a close up of the title....using Provocraft alphabet dies (Olivia) that I have had for a year or more &  never used them!!!  What the?!  I also used some REALLY old textured paper that I won in a prize pack many YEARS ago (probably 5 or more?!) at my local show, that I thought I'd probably never use - but have never tossed out or RAK'd or anything.  I can't believe how good they look...I'm really loving the texture in them, and now understand why I never got rid of it...LOL.  I think I'll be using more of it....and I think I'll be using the alpha dies more often too....plus I think I need to get some different ones as well :)

Anyways....that's it from me - for now.

Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there....not that there'd be any dad's here reading my blog (I don't think?...lol).   I'm heading out to see my dad shortly and spend the day with him having a BBQ & some relaxing.

Thanks for dropping by & TFL.....xxx

12 comments:

Paula said...

Ohhhh LOVE it! The colours, the design with all your layers, the flower cluster & that title...just gorgeous! :)

Mal said...

Oooo I love that title.
And great colour combo.
Thanks for playing along at STG.

bronnyk said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! Yes the colour combo is perfect.... the photo, the title (love that texture), the paint...EVERYTHING.... Chalk that one one up as a goodie!!! :-)

Jasmine S said...

This looks great. Love that title and you have used the clips perfectly. I too love that color combo. Great page.

Monique said...

Wowsers Linda - that title is fabulous, and the whole layout is just so cool and funky!!

Lauren T said...

Love the texture on the title! The colours look fantastic.

Marelize said...

I love it Linda! The colours are gorgeous and I love the music stamp. I have those alpha dies too but haven't used them for ages. I think I must get them out as I love your title!! :)

Kel said...

Love it Linda...the texture on the alpha's looks super!!

Marelle said...

Hi Linda gorgeous layout!
I am now running Showusyourstuff and would love you to come over and have a try at our Sept challenge !!
Hugs
Marellexx

Leonie said...

This is super Linda, such a fun layout, fantastic title and lvoe the multiple clips you've used. cheers. :)

Kerryn said...

LOVING the colour combination and such a fun photo too. The alphas look awesome! You definitely knew what you were doing when you hung onto that paper ;).

Thanks for playing at STG :)

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful page...love that colour combo! :)

Chelle Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails