Monday, August 15, 2011

CCG # 204

I was really inspired by the latest  Colour Combo's Galore inspiration board # 204.....I just LOVE the colours in this!  and the pic is pretty inspiring too with that beachy feel & the grid through the images!  So I really wanted to give this one a go.  I've never completed a CCG before....so this is my first :)

Here is the inspiration board...



and here is my layout.....


I went for something that I've done previously on a few layouts for my grid design...just love this effect!
I really enjoyed creating this layout....it all came together so perfectly, so I'm quite chuffed with it :)
I've used some roughly cut hessian, cotton lace, Prima vines, punched butterflies, a few splats of glimmermist, handmade flowers & chipboard button and some handcut stamped leaves.
Pic was taken on our cruise last year at the Isle of Pines.......... Paradise - just as the title says!

Thanks for visiting my blog & TFL 

5 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

yep I love it Linda :)) The cluster and the grid.. just great and I too love when pages just come together - I have working on a page for 2 days now and started it twice.. maybe today I will 'get it' together. haha
x

Jasmine S said...

Love love your grid. And that photo really is Paradise isnt it. This is just beautiful Linda. Your colors are perfect and that cluster has soooo many textures. Gorgeous page.

Chloe said...

Oh I wish I was in the pic right now!!! It looks like paradise alright :-). Such a gorgeous page to compliment it - the grid is fantastic and all the added texture is so so yummy - love the layered trims.

Unknown said...

WOW that photo is just amazing!!! How I would love to be there right now!..lol!! And I am over the moon that you played along at CCG!!!! You will be hooked on them in no time!!! Your grid is awesome...how did you do that?? and the clustering and the splatters are just perfect! Hope you are well...take care :))xx

Lexie said...

Gorgeous pic Linda and the LO is fantastice, love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails