Saturday, July 23, 2011

RERT updates....

I have gotten a bit behind on posting updates of the Red Earth road trip :-/ ....ooops!

Week 6 seen us in the Snowy Mountains with Mistra....and the challenge was to create an all white layout!
(I didn't get a chance to do this one)  You can see everyone's entries, including Mistra's stunning samples HERE in the Red Earth gallery.  The card challenge was to create a card with glitter/sparkle.
All the challenge details can be found HERE


Week 7 & Susanne had us along the Great Ocean Road - such a gorgeous drive :)
Our layout challenge was to create a layout of any size, other than 12 x 12....... with any element of nature included on your page & a 3 word title.  The card challenge was to create any type of card incorporating a photo on it.

I only had a chance to get the layout challenge done....and ooops, I realised after I had completed it, that I didn't have 3 words in my title :-/  (good thing I'm just playing along for fun...lol)
You can see all the "Great Ocean Road" entries HERE  and the challenge details HERE

Here is my take on it.....



Week 8 and Helen has taken us to Burnie in Tasmania.
The challenge is to create a layout and card, focussing on all things paper (Did you know that Burnie is well known for its paper milling???).  You can see the challenge details HERE   and the entries thus far HERE

You have until midnight, Tuesday 26th July, to get your week 8 entries uploaded to the RES gallery.
I am hoping to get this one done sometime over the weekend....time permitting :-/

Don't forget, that it's not necessary for you to complete each weeks challenge to be in the running for some fantastic prizes.....you can jump on in at any stage of the competition.  It only takes one "ticket" to win! 
But of course, logic says....the more "tickets" that you have, the more chances you have of winning :-)

Thanks for dropping by :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails