Saturday, June 18, 2011

Week 3 of the Red Earth road trip....

Week 3 sees us visiting Sydney on the Red Earth road trip!
You can check out all the details of this weeks challenge HERE
And remember....it's never too late to join in! :-)

The challenge is to create a layout of a family celebration or special day out.....but without using any patterned paper!!! (huge challenge there for me....lol)

Here is what I came up with....
























Using fabric & heshian instead of PP....pic iis from our last family holiday (all 4 of us) @ Norfolk Island.

I am really enjoying the challenges for this road trip.....and I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep up & complete all 12 weeks worth.  My mojo isn't playing nicely atm....so I'm hoping that it hangs in there!

Thanks for dropping by & happy scrapping :-)

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love the bright blue with the neutrals, gorgeous page.

Unknown said...

Gosh Linda...this layout is a work of art!! Just amazing and I ADORE your stitching...so inspiring! Take care and keep warm :))xx

Marelize said...

This layout is so gorgeous and full of texture Linda! Love it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails