Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Almost a century.....

Posts that is.....I'm almost at 100 posts...WOW!!!
This one is post # 98....hmmmmm, wonder what I could have up my sleeve for my 100th post?!?!?

You will have to keep stalking my blog to find out what it will be......but I promise, I will make it worthwhile :)

I haven't got alot of scrappyness to share with you today, just 3 LO's & maybe a little sneaky peak at something that you'll have to wait until next month to see the entire LO....aren't I such a tease!  LOL




This one is for the WIOIN year in review challenge - a layout each month about something that happened in that month....this is mine for Feb - DH had a track day down at Phillip Island with his mates & came home with all sorts of stories on what they did, how fast they went etc etc etc *rolls eyes*.  I really don't think I needed to know the bit about reaching speeds of 220kmph +  :-0  But he also came home with some awesome photos that will definitely NEED to be scrapped!




This one is for the ROTM (Room of the month) challenge over at Bon's.
To take inspiration from this room......


I took inspiration from the gorgeous colours....love them!!!
& used pics from our recent holiday to Norfolk Island.



This LO was a free class over at Bon's - hosted by Charm .....thanks for the awesome circle stitching techniques Charm :)
I love how this came out....Pic is of Joel just after he passed his driving test....he is now on his P's & on the road to freedom....he loves it that he can drive himself wherever he wants to go....I am loving it too ...LOL

Ok, last but not least.....that little sneaky peak......



Hahahaha.....well, I did say it would be a "sneaky" peek :)))...and you will have to wait almost a whole month before you can see what it issssssssss.....
I stole this idea of Tracey ...I seen it on her blog recently & thought it was a great idea....and just a bit sneaky & funny...LOL 
(hope you don't mind Tracey)


That's all from me for now....don't forget to keep an eye out for my 100th post!....who knows when it will be, could be tomorrow, or the next day.....or even next week...or maybe next month...LOL 
You'll just have to keep a checking *wink*

Bye for now and take care  .... xx

10 comments:

Kirsty said...

Wow! You have been busy! Love love love them all! That pic on the 'Need For Speed' LO is absolutely fab!

Anonymous said...

Awesoem LO's. Love the sneak - can't wait to see more!

Ceci said...

Very inspiring stuff! Love looking at your work Linda. :)

Kerry said...

oh gorgeous LO's linda lou.....I love the speed one!

Sarah Lou said...

congratulations on almost 100!! Wonderful layouts! I lovethe hula one. I love your style!

Manon Keir said...

wow, they are amazing Linda!!!!

Jane said...

you big tease Linda - LOL!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you've got planned for your 100th post :), and gorgeous LO's as always, super inspiring and that sure is a sneekie peek!!!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

OMG! You're layouts are just amazing!!! Awesome stuff! I am crazy about the Phillip Island one... what amazing photos and I love what you've done with the material etc. Basically everything is A1!!! Mega talented! :)

Unknown said...

oh gosh Lou I LOVE the Need for Speed LO!! You have scrapped it perfectly!! Wow nearly 100 posts!! that is awesome!! Can't wait to see what you have for us..lol :-)
xx

Kate said...

love them all Linda, the motorbike photo is especially awesome!!
waiting in anticipation for your 100th post ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails