Saturday, January 16, 2010

It feels so good.....

To have finally scrapped!  YAY
Last night I decided I was going to scrap - no matter what!  I only did 2 LO's, but boy it still feels good after not scrapping for what seems like forever (probably 2 weeks...lol) I managed to get 1 and 1/2 layouts done before going to bed at about midnight last night .....then I finished the partly done LO off this morning :)

So here are the LO's I've done so far this year (I don't think I've shared any this year, have I?  Not that there's all that many!  LOL)


^ ^ Our Crazy Cheeky little midget - This is for Manon's January Stash Stomper over at Scrapboutique.  To use the gorgeous sketch set by Manon, plus to use some photo corners (I made mine just from some PP- easy peasy).  Pics are of our crazy girl goofing off pretending she is a midget (no offence to any little people out there ) .  Thanks for the awesome challenge Manon :)



^ ^ Fun Family canoeing - Another fun challenge over at Scrapboutique.  This one is for Karen's stylist challenge, and boy was it challenging for me!  To use only ONE paper, ONE embellishment (those 2 were the hardest for me), one type of alpha, lots of journaling & pen work, such as doodling etc.  I did lots of doodling around the photos, the outside edge of the LO & around the patterns on the paper just to help them pop a bit.  Although this was a real challenge for me, I can't believe how happy I am with the finished LO :)  Thanks Karen!


^ ^ Never too old to play ball - This was my entry for January's Scrap the Girls, which was another sketch challenge.  I am really loving the gorgeous work that everyone is coming up with over at Scrap the Girls atm - if you're after a bit of inspiration, then head on over & check it all out!



In other news - last weekend I had a long weekend down the south coast at Tuross Heads with my 2 gorgeous cousins that I haven't caught up with for years.  We all had a fabulous time - did lots of talking, drinking & reminiscing of years past.  We also did a bit of fishing & actually caught some!  LOL
My cousin has a beautiful holiday house down there & it really is a credit to her & her partner what they have acheived, but especially Kath, who has decorated it so beautifully....I really was in awe!  I was also able to catch up with an old work colleague who now livese at Moruya - so that was pretty special too!

Here are a few scenery shots from the weekend....



















Well that's all from me....I hope everyone is having a lovely scrappy weekend!
Take care....xxx

4 comments:

Kate said...

Love your LO's Linda, especially the one for scrap the girls!!Beautiful photos too, lots of new scrapping inspiration there!

Her Essential Hand said...

I think you know how much I love your work, its STUNNING!!!
love the piccies of your time away too :) x

Sarah Lou said...

Love teh start to your scrapping year, beautiful work already!!

Jane said...

Awesome photos Linda, looks like you had a wonderful time away, and great start to the year. Stunning LO's, your DD is too funny :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails