Sunday, January 31, 2010

I HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS!!!

I can finally let the cat out of the bag...lol. 
I have known this for approx 6 weeks & it's been sooooo hard to not be able to say anything!  I am very excited to announce that I have made it onto the Scrap the Girls CT team ....YAYYY. 

I am really looking forwrard to working with Kate & the rest of the talented CT team over the next 6 months.  I can't show you my first LO until tommorw when the Feb challenge will be announced on the STG blog.  But I can tell you that it's a fantastic challenge!.....So make sure you check out the STG blog !!

The other  talented ladies who also made it onto the CT are:
Amanda O'Donnell
Emma Allen
Jen Hall
Julie Takacs
Kerry Murray
Kirsty Piper
Tracey Hunter
Kate Middleton
Go visit their blogs & check out their fantastic work!

Here is a little sneak of my Feb LO.....



I will be back tomorrow sometime to announce the challenge & share the complete LO :)

Thanks for stopping by & happy scrapping!

9 comments:

Kate said...

woohoo Linda!! I am so happy to have you on the team, love your work :)

Tracey said...

Congrats Linda! Looking forward to working with you. Awesome stuff on your blog :)

Jane said...

Just found out the awesome news Linda :) CONGRATS on being part of the new team, I'm looking forward to the inspiration you'll be bringing next month :)

Helen Kinsela said...

I've just come across your blog via Susan Longman. Congrats on the STG creative team job. And I really love all your work which I've just scrolled through on previous posts.
I'm excited to see another Central West NSW scrapper too.
I'm in Canowindra.

kerry said...

Congrats Linda it will be great working with you and i love your blog.Take care Kerry xx

Kirsty said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your Feb LO...your sneak looks gorgeous!

amanda said...

Yay Linda!!!!!!!

Sneaky peek looks cute - not long to go now.

Sarah Lou said...

Congratulations, the sneak is fabulous!!

Her Essential Hand said...

WOOT WOOOO!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!
:) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails