Monday, August 3, 2009

AUGUST - SCRAP THE BOYS....

The criteria for "scrap the boys" this month is..... To scrap those photos of your boys with food..…they could be cooking, eating, harvesting…whatever as long as food is involved, it qualifies. The second criteria for the challenge is to use a cooking term in your title..…here are some ideas…stir, steam, whip, beat, heat, pipe, knead, cut, chop…etc. And if you can't come up with any of those, pop "Chef" in there somewhere :) Email your entries to susan.longman@bigpond.com by the last day of the month! Here are my sample LO's.....and yes, I ended up doing 2 for this.....just couldn't resist. lol



And a few more scrappy shares .....challenges from the Scrapbook n Bits cyber retreat last weekend........ ^^ This challenge, we had to answer questions about our scrapping likes/dislikes etc - then after answering, it was revealed that we had to scrap a LO using our answers as the criteria. So my criteria ended up being - Yellow, patterned paper, my kids & Christmas. ^^ This one was a sketch challenge with the use of dotty paper also I have quite a bit of catching up to do with the workshops from this weekend....so hopefully I can get them all done & uploaded soon! ^^ And last but not least - this was my July White with 1 entry, using white, purple & circles.

That's about all for now - not much scrapping going on here in the last week or so - I've been busy working plus had a visit from my MIL - so that has all kept me pretty busy and I might also mention - stressed! lol.

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Her Essential Hand said...

its great to see some of your creativeness!!!
Love all those LO's and looks like heaps fun at SnB!! ashame I missed it, not to worry :)
Looks like I will have to think about the Scrap the Boys challenge. lol:)
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails