Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just a little reminder.....

Wow, can you believe that we're half way thru this month already!....but that still gives you a few weeks to complete your LO for the July 123 challenge :) So, why not give it a go this month? The criteria is great & I'm sure you'll totally enjoy scrapping a LO using the criteria.....which is....


1. altered photo - either digitally altered or manually altered (eg, sanded, journalled on) - Kate Middleton

2. Use paint on a stamp (s) for your layout - Mandy Dodd

3. polka dots -Karen Brierley



Email your entries to challenge_123@hotmail.com by the last day of July!
Looking forward to seeing your creations up on the 123 blog :)



There is also some scrappy fun coming up for the Scrapbook n Bits "Cyber Scrap Weekend" being held from Friday 24th July through til Sunday 26th July.....it's all happening over at Scrapbook n Bits and here is the link to the forum where you can find all the information about this fun filled scrappy weekend! Hope you can join us ....we'd love to see some new faces :)




Here are a few scrappy shares....although I haven't been scrapping alot this last week or so - too busy with work & day to day life :(




^^ Just a quick LO I did during the week - Pic is of DH flagging at one of DS's motocross races.





^^ And these 2 LO's are from Niq's "Back to school" workshop over at Scrapbook n bits - which was a few weeks ago, but I've only just realised I haven't shared them yet.


I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend - today is a rest day for me as I am feeling somewhat under the weather atm - all self inflicted! LOL



2 comments:

Ceci said...

Oh what lovely bright layouts Linda! :)

ANAT S said...

beautiful lo
I hope I FINISH MY JULY CHALLENGE THUS WEEK

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails